Tempeste Maybe you’re not the kind of person who looks for trouble. Then again, maybe you are.
If you’re used to being thrown out of establishments headfirst because you refuse to take guff from maître ds or bouncers, then the Tempeste is for you. If, on the other hand, you find that minivans try to mount and mate with your Vespa while you’re picking up milk, then the Tempeste is also for you.
That’s because the Tempeste is an armored, waterproof jacket for motorcycle, moped, and scooter riders, that also manages to keep you stylish. In other words, it will not be out of place on the docks of Manchester or in Monte Carlo.
Details include Knox® armor in the shoulders and elbows as well as a CE Rated back protector. (Sorry, armor not bulletproof.) There are armpit vents for warm nights and reflective material for visibility during the rush hour. Multiple pockets hold multiple passports or whatever else you might need. And a zip out fleece vest keeps you warm in the Drakensberg Mountains or say, Sno-World.
• CE Rated Armor in shoulders, elbows & back
• Abrasion Resistant 600 Denier nylon shell
• Corazzo Storm Shield 8000/8000 waterproof membrane
• Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ for nighttime visibility
• Superior venting for warm days
• YKK® high-grade zippers throughout
• Zip out fleece vest liner